Friday, August 6, 2010

Sitting around at Gencon

This is a shot of me sitting down waiting for people to come out of the dealer's room. It has been a long day. I got to run a game of Geasa that went off really well. I shouldn't really be surprised that this happens anymore. It's happened every time that I've run the game. They have all been amazingly fun and creative. They mave made me love running rpg events again, which was getting harder and harder to do each time O went out and felt like I was pulling my own teeth to get any enthusiam for anything I've created recently.

I'll do a proper write up later of the game. However, so I don't forget, I have to write down a quote from the con.

"I'd play that!" -- Darrin Watts

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box