Monday, April 2, 2012

Shout Out - RPGBA

Hey there folks, I just thought I'd throw out word here or there for the aggregate that I'm a part of. Michael Wolf over at Stargazer's World told me about an aggregate that was starting up called the RPG Blog Alliance. Now, I'm a friendly guy but I tend to be bad at this "community" thing and so I was hesitant to join up. I'm glad I did, the place is now at 250 blogs and counting with a lot of really good posts by some really good blogs. But you don't have to take my word for it ... Follow them on twitter @RPGBlogAlliance Or check out the site at www.rpgba.org for a list of the blogs and a history of what was posted. I'm sure you'll find something that you think is awesome.

1 comment:

Rob Lang said...

Totally with you on this one, Jonathan. The RPGBA is cool. Love it.

Furthermore, I think you do community rather well - over on 1km1kt, for example!

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box